The ideal age for a first dental checkup is around the age of 3 years. Just for familiarity can be brought to child a brushing, a tray, and through a play to gain experience with the dentist.
The ideal age for a first orthodontic examination is around the age of 6 years.
This consultation must take place even if the orthodontic her parents don't notice anything wrong with dințișorii.
Can be detected problems that go unnoticed by parents, such as:
- oral breathing
- helps lower lip between dental arches
- vicious habits of the finger or sugere interposer of the tongue or other objects
Cheats on time can have adverse effects on jaw development as:
- narrowing the sort with dental înghesuirii dental
- facial appearance with "Chin revoked"
- facial appearance with a prominent Chin
- various asymmetries, etc.
- changes that complicate subsequent orthodontic treatments or even aesthetically pleasing appearance permanently affect
When should you start brushing your clipping to children?
Brushing is the most effective method for removing harmful plaque from the teeth and gums. Cleaning the remains of food from their teeth and gums in good time prevents decay.
- 0-2 years old: Begin cleaning your baby's tooth clipping, using a soft toothbrush and toothpaste for infants. Avoid using toothpaste fluorurată teeth until the child reaches the age of 2 years.
As soon as your baby's first teeth erupt, you begin brushing your teeth with a toothbrush with soft bristles and toothpaste with fluoride the size of a pea. Encourage your child to spit out-not to swallow-excess toothpaste after brushing.
- 2-5 years: until the age of 4 or 5 years, your child should be able to start brushing his tooth clipping alone, but all the time, and check under by society. Children under age 6 should use toothpaste on the brush size only a pea and it should spit out as much as possible. The reason for this is that children are more sensitive to high levels of fluoride.
The recommendation is that practitioners be brushing at least three times a day, and if your child is using toothpaste with fluoride in the morning and in the evening before going to bed, he or she can get away without using toothpaste during the middle of the day. A simple brushing with water or rinsing the mouth with water for 30 seconds, after lunch he will do the job.
- 6-12 years: more precisely during the eruption of the permanent tooth clipping, orthodontic appliances using simple, can guide the teeth to erupt in a position as close to the ideal, and so may prevent jaw deformations. At the same time it can minimize the need for and duration of any subsequent orthodontic treatment with fixed orthodontic appliances, sometimes it is necessary to a second stage of treatment, in case of anomalies.
What orthodontic appliances are recommended in childhood?
Orthodontic devices most commonly used during childhood are devices that can be mobilised. Are the simplest and cheapest orthodontic appliances. They do not impede the sanitizing does not facilitate emergence of clipping, tooth decay, there are painful, but requires good collaboration on the part of the child and its parents, he's not being active unless it is worn as prescribed by the physician specialist.
Therefore, dear parents, without having to be afraid that it's too early, once you micuțului milk teeth begin to move, we hope to Dent.
Dent clinic-dental experience Completely positive from an earliest age
We believe that the Full Dent when children have a positive dental experience at an early age, they will continue, as adults, to search for integrative dentistry without fear. Fear is the number one cause for which adults do not go to the dentist preventive. This eventually leads to alterations in dental problems, which ultimately become more painful and more expensive.
Our objective is to prevent the emergence of fear through positive experiences for your child! See also our article about inhalosedare!