What is preprotetic and why we need ortondotic treatment sometimes?
Preprotetic refers to treatment interventions and treatments required before works start type crowns, bridges or dentures.
The arguments we entitle to appeal to ortodonția of preprotetică are biological, biomechanical, aesthetic, prophylactic (preventative) operational/occlusal.
- Biomechanically. Normally, the occlusal forces must act in the long axis of the tooth clipping. If for various reasons, the most common being edentațiile neprotezate, old teeth undergo changes (orientation, rotation), the forces acting upon them become nefiziologice and therefore harmful. Sooner or later, their teeth and periodontal support is lost.
- The sacrifice of the dental tissues is minimal or absent. You can cite addressing the front side or reverse gears by means of orthodontic and not by one or two microproteze, for which it would be necessary for șlefuiri. Modification on one side of the handle above, and on the other hand, substantially alters the overlap removal conditions of prosthetic restoration.
- Correct clipping columns axes allows to obtain a proper axis of insertion of a prosthetic works without excessive șlefuiri and subsequent transmission of occlusal forces in long axis of these pillars. All these provide a longer life on the arcade of clipping restanț
- Another example is edentației early 6-year molar through mezializarea wisdom teeth 2 and 3, with the closing of hunting knives edentate without sacrifice.
- Aesthetic. The possibility of correcting rotați position anterior tooth clipping or incorrectly angulați or inclined, reîmpărțirea anodonțiilor in the case of prosthetic space, creating the prerequisites for achieving the correct aesthetic and prosthetic restoration working.
- Profilactic. Aims to avoid periodontal damage. Orthodontic means you can restore the lost contact points, preventing the transformation of periodontal pockets in some fake bags.
- Functional/occlusal. Fixed orthodontic techniques as a first step in treatment and dental fittings, levelling alignment with normal occlusion curves.
The objectives of the orthodontic treatment preprotetic
In the category of orthodontic treatments preprotetice are covered by the following clinical processes:
- Reposition probably emigrated following the old neprotezate or extracțiilor as a result of periodontal support loss of its own, so as to become possible to apply fixed or movable dentures right or the insertion of implants;
- Previous alignment to enable clipping aesthetic restoration or dental, with fixed assets preserve interproximal bone contour normal physiological and ambrazurilor;
- In the case of prosthetic space Reîmpărțirea anodonțiilor, especially of the upper lateral incisor;
- Correct reverse gears when they jeopardize the occlusal functionality;
- Forced eruption probably with coronary distrucții major, to expose the supragingival dental healthy structure that provides a proper closing of the future marginal coverage crowns.
Whatever the status of the initial objectives, occlusal orthodontic treatment preprotetic are:
- Periodontal health improvement by eliminating retention areas and accumulation of dental plaque and improving adjacent alveolar bone Crest contour clipping
- Setting a report favorable clinical Crown: dental root
- Clipping position so the occlusal forces to be transmitted in their longitudinal axis
- To facilitate the restorative dental treatments as conservative (including implants) and superior in terms of aesthetic (restoration with composite materials, facets, crowns cover)
Classification of treatment preprotetic
- Reason: closing diastemelor phiz (spaces between teeth), space control, alignment of the previous sector, elimination of interproximal space enlarged.
- Align the end preprotetic: molar, tooth clipping recovery parallelization, closing/opening of the premises.
- Extruzia: extruzia fracturați, extruzia subgingival tooth clipping in periodontal defects, Crown/root ratio changes.
- Combined treatments (Periodontics/orthodontics/preprotetice): extruzia dental fittings in order to correct bone defects, to eradicate false fault recovery molar periodontal bags, extruzia probably will be extracted to generate enough bone in order to incorporate an implant.
The bottom line is that patients often adults, an orthodontic treatment is of great help, in order to get more results, keeping as many of your natural teeth, in optimal conditions. This allows further advancement of prosthetic type, a "land" optimized, which guarantees the resistance works in time.
For any questions related to the orthodontic treatments of adults or about dental prosthetics, write us a message: