Changes the color of the teeth meet frequently among the population, their increasing incidence with advancing age. Tooth color change differently from person to person and can have shades of yellow, Brown, grey-yellow, grey-brown.
Although it is not a health problem, these changes may cause complex patients when they speak, smile or laugh.
The reasons that lead to color change can be:
- genetic: at birth, the teeth may have a different color than white or can have an abnormal structure, or "less than normal", this leading to more significant changes color.
- poor oral hygiene emphasizes the degree of staining of the teeth;
- age: as we age the teeth are yellow (natural) regardless of the correctness of writing oral hygiene;
- eating certain foods (eg. tea, coffee, carbonated beverages, beetroot, berries, etc.)
- smoking: change the color of teeth by depositing substances from cigarette on the surface of the teeth.
- certain medications/substances (e.g. antiseptics. tetracycline treatments, with chlorhexidine mouthwash used inappropriately).
Professional laser whitening teeth is perfect for any occasion:
- Special Logodne
- Graduation balls
- Graduation ceremonies
- Family pictures
- Class reunions
- Interview for a job
- Valentine's Day
- It can be the perfect gift for a dear person
Preparing for laser whitening
Before bleaching session is a professional cleaning (scaling and root planning, airflow, professional). It's good to know that during the procedure of cleaning gums may bleed, for which reason the sanitizing cannot be done in the same session with tooth whitening. Exposing the gums bleeding from the bleach is contraindicated.
What does professional whitening laser teeth?
Tooth whitening in the dental utilizing laser diode is performed in a single session. The session usually lasts about 30 minutes, and involves the following steps:
Step 1. Application of gingival protective gel.
Step 2. Application of whitening gel on your teeth.
Step 3. Activation of the gel.
Step 4. Application of gel in swine.
Recommendations after professional teeth bleaching:
In the days immediately following the bleaching is necessary to achieve the avoidance of foods that may color the teeth (red sfelca, forest fruits, carbonated sodas, red wine), smoking.
For more information about laser teeth whitening treatments tailor made contact us!