In the image below you can see a case for rehabilitation aesthetics. The patient presented with a metal bridge pottery in the area that do not comply with the front JAWS gingival tissue, while the interdental papillae (Pink triangles of gum between the teeth) were effectively pushed the edges of the paper, causing an unsightly appearance.
After removing the old works, endodontic treatment (root canal) were made wreaths from unidentare acrylate (PMMA), made by Cad Cam technology.
You can see that immediately after cementing the gumline, there were some unsightly black triangles, but after only 2 months after the application of provisional crowns, gum descended in their particular conformate.
Of course it dental is an extremely important factor that makes this process. After completion of the gums and compliance orthodontic treatment, the patient will receive mandibular crowns integral ceramic superestetice final.
What are provisional works?
They are made from a kind of "software", or PMMA methacrylate in technical terms, and are of three types:
|Made in cabinet||
Why use dental provisional works?
- For the patient to remain without teeth or teeth with șlefuiți between meetings and until the crowns dental laboratory
- For the information of the gums
- Pending the completion of intermediate treatments like root canal treatments, implants etc.
- In the case of teeth with negative long-term prognosis
- Aesthetic and functional-foreshadowing the patient to gain experience with the new occlusion ("infected"), with the shape and volume of new teeth. While the final work. may be improvements
Provisional crowns are sometimes absolutely necessary to ensure that the final results to be as predictable and as high standards both aesthetically and functional.
Do not forget! Each case is unique, no two mouths are alike. It's not accept benevolent advice from friends. Discuss the issues you have with the dentist who is able to assist you efficiently.
Do you need a dental implant or even more?
We offer information and a personalized treatment plan.